February 6, 2007

Brown Boxes video

So I have been wating to post this video for a while. It's another Albert creation and could be my favorite yet. Like the Direct To Helmet video, we shot it at the Hobson's house, which Albert then transformed into a frightening dream land. Albert has told me he keeps a dream journal, and I imagine it is more terrifying than any chapter in the Leprechaun series. Anyway, enjoy the video:





Directed, animated, and shot by Albert Birney and Vanessa Lauria 2006

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing Ice T eventually found a home on SVU, Tank Girl and Leprechaun in the Hood were not working wonders on the dude's acting career.


It just keeps getting harder to choose a favorite Spinto video.

Anonymous said...

i don't hop in the house like that, i swear.

Anonymous said...

it's not normal to dream about cardboard robot machines trying to kill you?

Anonymous said...

Oh! :-D
I Love This Video !
You're So Good Actors !
And, I Love "BROWN BOXES" ! :-)

Bobby. said...

Fucking incredible!

Megan said...

I'm very impressed. I love Albert's stuff.... did he ever get to finish that one that he was diary/blogging about online? All I remember is the wallpaper. And the fact that Vanessa was creeped out about some guy commenting on her in the bathtub.

Anyway, it's superb. Fighting cardboard boxes is a great idea.

mary s said...

beautiful, as all your videos are. albert scares me now, though.

Anonymous said...

Freakin' awesome.......I love it!!!