October 26, 2008

Drive

Writing from the wonderful St. Cloud, Minnesota, which falls in the 6th congressional district represented by none other than crazywoman/anti-american Michele Bachman. We are currently prepping for what will be a two day, 1600 mile drive to Seattle. I have already eaten two bananas and I plan on eating more.

Just wanted to inform you that while Shark Dance is still doing its thing, Blurt.com will be hosting a more detailed recollection of our journeys across this country. The first entry is right here.

On to banana #3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I won't miss to read this ! I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one to eat many bananas during the day ! :D

Anonymous said...

Ha! I won't miss to read this ! I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one to eat many bananas during the day ! :D

Gabriel said...

You guys should have won the lego contest. I guess 'awesomeness' wasn't something the judges were looking for...