May 13, 2009

Spinto Band Bus Reviews: Wicker Man

Back in March we found ourselves traveling around Europe on a sleeper bus. The great thing about being on this bus is that we had a fridge to keep our veggie burgers, and there was no bedtime, so we spent many a late night traveling on this bus nuking boca and sitting in the lounge and searching through the bus's hard drive filled with odd movies selected by our busdriver, Shameless Sean. I had forgotten that following some of these movies, we decided to record quick movie reviews as we are all critics, all of us, every one out there.

First up: Nicolas Cage's 2006 remake of Wicker Man. As producer and lead actor, the whole band, plus our pal Nik Minton, were intrigued to see how the Oscar winner would tackle the cult classic. The video picks up as the film ends and the credits roll:






The title frame and music balance is brought to us by the awesome editing software included in my flipcam. I think the future movie reviews will have to be edited some other way.

4 comments:

lisa said...

I think I now understand why you wrote "Nicholas Cage" on the vinyl!

Gabriel said...

Wow, I'd seen a couple clips from the movie on youtube so I knew it was bad but I had no idea it was dedicated to Johnny Ramone. That's probably the most evil post-humous revenge I've ever heard of.

peter said...

Wow, I'd seen a couple clips from the movie on youtube so I knew it was bad but I had no idea it was dedicated to Johnny Ramone. That's probably the most evil post-humous revenge I've ever heard of.
web development companieswholesale cleaning supplies louisville

peter said...

I think I now understand why you wrote "Nicholas Cage" on the vinyl!
Accountancy recruitment milton keynesgarland floors